The course aims in developing skills to be a radio programmer along with being radio jockeys and making promos for band specific programming for live programming interface. The main focus will be on writing and presentation of live comparing for radio, voice modulation and comparing for various genres along with basic overview of sound software.
2. Diction Clarity
3. Vocal exercise
4. Working atmosphere & responsibilities
5. Introduction to script writing
6. Introduction to studio console & music
7. Music appreciation
8. Microphone rehearsals (script -1)
9. Microphone rehearsals (script -2)
10. Microphone rehearsals (script -3)
11. Microphone rehearsals (script -4)
12. Final rehearsals
13. Demo tape recording
14. Final review / certificate distribution / farewell.
These are the flagship courses of the institute and do not require / have any University affiliation.